TERMS AND CONDITIONS

Terms and Conditions of Use

When requesting a service, the client agree to the following conditions: The minimum time of delivery of any job is 3 business days. To start a project requires 40% of the agreed cost and the remaining 60% when communicated to the client that his project is finished.
Websites: The client provides data, images and information of your company and products you want to be added to your web site and that they are provided within the service over contract. The network availability is 99% so the customer should maintain its current annual fee for your site always to be on the web. The non-renewal of the hosting service automaticly disable the hosted services under this item, but the client owns the content of your site so you will be given access to the server in order to download and support your information. The non-renewal of the domain name causes the automatic disfunction of your site on the internet, however if you still continue to pay the hosting service, you may keep your data on the server during the term of services.

Cancelations

The customer may cancel the contracted services if it so desires, taking into account the following: Any cancellation of the customer service is exempted from repayment of any money by graphicso2, with exception of causes are for continuing inoperability Website and whose availability is below 70% annually. This will be a fraction of the payment for the accommodation. If the cancellation is made before the final payment 50% down payment will be retained to cover expenses used in your project. When the cancellation is made by graphicso2 and which is not caused by breaking the law, the customer will receive a fraction back Corresponding to the payment for the accommodation.
No cash back is made by design work under any circumstances. No cash back is made by reservation or transfer of domains as these are due at least annually.

Prohibited Activities on the web

Spamming - the envoi to a large volume of messages, commercial or both unsolicited through the internet (known as "spamming")
Obscene speech or material - do not allow or accept the use of graphicso2 network to advertise, transmit, store, publish, display or otherwise make available, or expreciones pornography or obscene material.
Defamatory or abusive language - is the use of the network as measured graphicso2 to transmit or post defamatory language, harassing, abusive or threatening.
Phishing - the design of web page identical to others already established in order to obtain or extract personal information to third parties is punishable by law. This also applies to the envoi to emails that impersonate the original sender.
Distribution of Internet viruses, worms, trojan horses or other destructive activities - is the distribution of information relating to the creation and sending of viruses, worms, trojan horses, impact-pitched sound, flooding or denial of service attacks. Also, activities that disrupt the use or interfere with the ability of others to effectively use the network or any network, system, service or equipment connected.
Other illegal activities - consist of engaging in activities declared illegal, including publication, transmission or making available otherwise in pyramid schemes, fraudulently charging credit cards and piracy.

Any questions please call our phone or fill up a contact form.